Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh the First Curls....




Sweet Callen I must tell you your hair is to die for...you have the sweetest most beautiful curls....I long to keep them and let you get a sweet shabby little boy look...however there are mean people in this world who cant keep hateful comments to themselves. Instead they prefer to pick on a 16 month old....why I ask? Maybe becacuse you are so darn cute they are jealous are maybe because they make thenselves feel better to say cruel things to someone who cant speak back....but let me be the first to tell you you are adorable either way...THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS MEAN PEOPLE!!! Remember in you life you will encounter more of those type people then you ever care to meet....be brave strong and the better person and never let them see them get to you...

My sweet adorable boy know YOUR DADDY and I LOVED the curls....they were you and who you were and even though we cut them off yesterday know you are even cutier and more adorable and now lets see what they have to talk about!!!

No comments: