Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh CrAzY CaLlEn....







Oh my sweet and crazy boy. You too are growing right before my very eyes. You are getting to be so big and independent and I love to watch you interact with others. These last two weeks have been amazing for me as a mom. I have gotten to spend countless hours with just you and your sister and it makes me feel so full inside that I just burst at the seems. It also saddens me when I see families struggle and face hardships. I truly hope that you and your sister know that we would do anything in our power for the two of you. And as I continue to shelter your from the storms and raging waters of life I hope you know what your daddy and I do we do because we love you both to the moon and back.


Grow into a strong young man.....keep that will that you have and know there will always be someone standing behind you supporting you! I am so proud of you. You are almost potty trained and just last night at Matthew and Holly's you showed how independent you are coming. You now count to 10 and love to do it over and over again. You are excelling in school and learning so many new things and for that we are so proud of you. And as you grow I hold our precious memories dear in my heart! My little snuggle bug!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

He is so sweet...I will NEVER forget the precious moment I shared with him on that Sunday.