Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Brewing up something special---

These days I seem to do ANYTHING to avoid the packing and moving that is facing me front and center!! I have been painting, I have been crafting, I have been blinging up some special items for some special babies--- so as you can tell ANYTHING to keep me from packing keeps me busy is a big plus!! This is a sneak peek at a creation that is in the process of being put to life. I must admit I cannot wait to see this almost year long dream come true--here is a sneaky peek!!

I would give you some more sneaky peeks however the camera is MIA I am guessing a BIG box gobbled him up--

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Can't wait to see it! You always have AWESOME ideas!

Laura Ann said...

Okay, please share your idea that has been in the works for a year. I can not wait to see it, I am sure it is wonderful. Oh and I love the stuff you have picked out for your new home.

The first house I built (when I was single) had all of this same look and style. Got married and got rid of most of those treasures, which my husband called JUNK. Miss it, but probably for the best since everything was loaded down with lead paint. Totally my style and I love it all.

When does the big build begin?

Anonymous said...

You need to open that etsy store.