This little girl in my life LOVES people....I often wonder what others think when she is 1st trying to get there attention. As you can tell at baseball last night she was making no exception in trying to swoon the other team and its players ;)
Those cheeks and that grin just mely my heart
Funny thing after me and the kids left baseball I bravely atempted to take them to Red Lobster because all they wanted was CRAB LEGS (yes they boht LOVE them)-- so we went and while there Paisley made 3 new friends all elderly couples but as hard as I try not to let her bother people it is a done deal the 1st time the acknowledge her and that was the case last night.
I will say I was mighty proud at just how good they both were at the restuarant--- whew because momma was a bit worried I had bitten off more then I could chew













1 comment:
My kids are crazy about crab legs!! We have expensive kids, Lauren! HA! Love Paiser's vintage Lucy (and of course the matchie bows). Great pics these days--love them all!!
Post a Comment