Last week we celebrated with the kids school family there Christmas. Let me tell you Aunt Susi never disappoints. Not only was the party fabulous but oh my her home was INCREDIBLE!!!! I can tell you she is a perfectionist in everything she does and I see my littles striving there each and everyday. Chris and I are so thankful to be able to send them to such a wonderful school the learning experience is just something that is not comparable. It is hard to think that next week Callen will be bringing home his 1st reading book...but that is for a later post.
Like I said the party was perfection....from the cute little gifts each family brought for all the students to the exchange of gift to seeing what Aunt Susie gave the littles. Not only that but it was also a joyous occasion where they kids sent Braden home a gift basket and gifts. Unfortunately he has gone back to having to have chemo every week as he is not responding like they wanted. While I think at Christmas we get lost in the hustle and bustle and forget just what we are thankful for....



Such a sweet celebration with such sweet kiddos--- Thank you Aunt Susi for the blessing you share with our kids, the learning experience, the friendships and most of all the LOVE you give them!













No comments:
Post a Comment