So last night I got to thinking about Lent and what I could do/ give up or change that could really make a difference. Not only do I need to impact my life but I need to impact the littles as well. I have decided that each night we will sit down and pray for one special person of their choosing and we will also write them a letter letting them know how blessed we are to have them in our lives. This gives me 40 days and nights with my little ones to make sure we count our blessing. This is going to be very imprompt and will be of there choosing(because I want this to be somehting they have alot of say in)-- of course lets hope we are not praying for our dolls or our tractors as I am going to really use this time to teach them just how much they have to be thankful for! I am so excited to begin tonight and cannot wait to see who my 2 littles choose to pray for and write a special note to.
Let the journey begin!!!













1 comment:
Aw, love it!!!!!!
Post a Comment