I know the post are lacking but I want to share just how excited we are.....

CHAD and KELSEY are engaged!!!!
I was completely thrown off and will share the story why? because its laughable and who on a Friday doesnt want a laugh
Let's rewind to Tuesday night..Chris gets a call from Kelsey asing if he wants -- what he says "two tickets to the rodeo" he immediately says YES of course I say "Chris really we have a party and NOTHING has been done...do you really think we should be going to the rodeo"...Long story short at about 10 that night I call Kelsey tell her Chris thinks he is going but I am just not sure how it will all work. She then tells me that they are going and their friend Eric and his fiance. It was not the norm crowd for Chris and I however he still wanted to go so by Wednesday at 10 I agreed to go against my better judgement not that I didnt want to go I just knew what needed to be done ;) and that I have a little FIREFIGTHER who I didnt want to disappoint.
So now it is Thursday and we are meeting at Praseks I am still frazzled by going to the rodeo with 2 days till the party. We get out of our car and walk up to Chad and Kelsey....Kelsey tells me she couldnt decide which jewelry to wear. I quickly tell her he necklace looks great, she says it again. In my head I was thinking that she was saying this because earlier she has mentioned that she was going to have Chad buy her a few things at the rodeo so I assumed it was a hint for him. She says it for a 3rd time and holds her hand out-- i immediately look at her COOL finger nail polish and ask where she got it etc. Well 4th time and a BEAUTIFUL diamond ring in my face I realize shamefully that is what she was trying to tell me all along. Well I see the ring and it is all over I remember jumping up and down and giving Chad a huge hug--
FINALLY !!!!
So last night we celebrated and at the end of the evening I told Chad and Kelsey that I was so glad Chris gave me no choice because had I not gone it would have been ever so bummed.
We had a fantastic time--- lots of laughs, lots of sillies and LOTS of walking-- Chad and Eric were determined to get into the suites several trys later we were back up to the seats---
So now onto wedding planning!! I sure hope looking back Chad knows just how excited and proud I am of him. I have known Chad for the last 11 years and we have shared some great memories- I am forever greatful for the friendship and the memories and look forward to all the fun to come!!
As Callen said this morning WAY TO GO UNCLE CHAD!!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment