Let me tell you this whole turning 5 thing really just has me CRAZY--- of course his school party was a bitter sweet moment for me. While growing is a part of life I have to admit and be honest that I am slowly preparing myself that in the next 4.5 months he will no longer be going to Aunt Susi. Talk about HARD-- yes he is leaving our nice little comfort zone that we know and LOVE and hitting the door to the great BIG unknown world-- and I am SCARED to death and soooo sad beyond words. I have tried to prepare his sweet little classmates Coy and Mallerie that I will ball my eyes out-- thus far miss Mallerie promisies to wipe my tears (thank heavens because there will be ALOT of them!!!
Ok Ok enough sadness. We celebrated his last party at Aunt Susi's per the little mans request it was a STICKER PARTY with pizza, breadsticks eith CHEESE and a cookie cake. I have to say these 12 sweet babies are the best of friends and just like a little family. I dont know if my heart will ever get enough of them all-- I can promise they fill it with so much joy that it is beyond incredible.
So lunch
presents
and cookies
and in the blink of an eye on the very day he was born we celebrates with those whom he shares the MOST time with daily. Happy birthday sweet little Callen Mckray!













1 comment:
So hard to believe that sweet boy is FIVE! I still remember the day he was born. Love you Callen!
Post a Comment