Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cousin Party at the Wedding

We attented a wedding the end of last month and let me tell you these sweet cousins had the best of times. I hate that I didnt get to capture the boys in action but they were go go go.
 A quick pause for a picture.... lets just say these days I call her a HOT mess because just look at her ;)
 I LOVE this picture sweet Mackenzie and of couse Callen comes in for the giggles she just laughed and laughed at him.... guess she didnt mind his pokey hair in her face.
 Ahhh little Braxton...he sure was a CUTIE and he loved visiting with all the girls that held him...sweet boy even showed us his crawling skills... way to go little man
 Doesnt she just look like a model.. this girl poses for pictures like you wouldnt believe..say cheese and pull out the camera and she goes to town. Just LOVE that abut her!
 Triple trouble...these three sweet girls danced there hearts out. Madi was a little under the weather but you would have NEVER known as she played hard, danced beautiful and I dont think one time they danced any further then 5 feet from the speakers!!
Sweet baby Caroline...I think all the girls enjoyed sharing you as well you are the littlest one in the family and a happy little girl!!

Kayden I am sooo sorry I didnt capture you or Callen dancing because let me tell you these boys put the moves on. One of the sweetest moments was when they did the candy toss for the kids and Callen and Kayden got an extra sucker each. Kayden shares his extra with Madi and Callen with Mackenzie it was so sweet to see those 2 cool boys have a tender moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello BIG ivory lace bows! All the girls are beautiful. Caroline's eyes melt me. Love to the girls!! xo

Anonymous said...

Did not mean to exclude the handsome little cousin...he is growing fast and is darling! <3