Monday, October 22, 2012

I am NOT giving up.....

Please dont give up on me... and my blog! We all have faults and shamefully this blog has always been one of my guilty pleasures but in the past month I find that I have been so busy (yes we all are). I just ask you remember I am a full-time mom, have a full-time job, my oldest has recently started kindergarten which has thrown us into a crazy nightly schedule considering we dont get home until 6 and I have them faithfully asleep by 8:30...... As much as I LOVE this guilty pleasure and keeping track on my sweet babies I also have to be reminded that at the end of the day all that matters is raising my kids and this last month that has been my focus. Yes I put crazy stuff in the mix of life~ birthday parties, weddings, weekends of visiting, helping friends move-- see you get the picture. So are you asking what is the point well the GOOD news is there will be an update a day until I am caught up..... yes I have post upon post I am working on hard fast and STEADY!!!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Hey girl, I didn't know you worked full time. What do u do? By the way, love the pic...presh!!!!