It's funny---- this morning I awoke to a dear sweet friends text saying "GOD MADE A FARMER! Dodge commercial my favorite. Reminded me of you guys!" That is when I knew I had to see it pretty sure if it touched her it would touch me. And my did it. I will be the first to admit this time of year is hard it is go go go on top of everyday life. That was just the reminder I needed because God truely did make a farmer! We are blessed that our sweet family of 4 can call ourselves a farming family. And blessed we have a daddy that supports us the way he does. From rides on the tractor, to writing our names on cotton modules, to countless dinner eaten in the middle of a field....at the end of the day it is a LOVE and a PASSION you cannot understand unless you have it running in your veins. Thank you GOD for blessing me with a FARMER!
Hello world!
1 year ago















No comments:
Post a Comment