
Well it is almost that time....yep you guessed it the BIG 1st Birthday Party for Callen. Mommy is getting super excited as I sent out the invites yesterday. It is hard to think that last year this time Callen was so small and delicate. Now he is rough and tough and into everything. Last night I just found myself staring at the BIG little boy noticing how BIG his legs have gotten and looking at his toes. He just melts my heart has he placed his face right up to mine (nose to nose) and just said aweeeee! It was so sweet to be honest the 30 - 40 minutes right before he goes to sleep as we are laying down, cuddling, reading books and saying prayers are my most memorable part of the day! I look forward to that time all day and I even wake the little boy if he falls asleep before we are home and get to do our nightly ritual. He is definately still a momma's boy however he is becoming a daddy's boy by heart as he truely loves green tractors like you would not believe. Is is so darn cute to see him almost leap out of your arms when a Tractor is around. Hmmm and love for tractors often equals a love for farming....oh boy am I ready for all of this as I remember when I found out he was a boy exclaiming....there will be no green tractors all over the house and Callen will be a lawyer, doctor anything but a FARMER...guess I may eat those words!!! Although I dont think I would mind a bit as long as Callen is happy everyone is happy!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment