

As you all know it is getting harder and harder to capture Callen on camera.....most days he turns his head right as you push the button and low and behold you get a shot if the back of the boys head!!! Or right as you take the picture he waves hi or his irresistable smile turns into a whine or a wimper. However I am learning if his is outside or one a tractor you stand a much better chance in getting a shot that is worthy of being shared.
This was takend last Sunday after we picked Greg and Lindsay up from the airport. We pulled into Shoppa's (the Tractor store) and Chris and Greg jumped out leaving Sir Callen with me and Lindsay well you all know Callen he was not going to be left out so he started trying to get out of his carseat....once in the tractor he sat there content and happy as can be. He never ceases to amaze me and I love capturing the things that Callen loves and right now it is the outdoor and tractors.
Also last weekend I let Callen play in the front yard while Chris and I were working on our new flower beds....the boy was in heaven and this mommy was having a heart attack he was filthy dirty not to mention he ate dirt and tried to eat a leaf. Now I know he wont die from dirt but a dirt boy in cute clothes just makes me stop and say hmmmm. It wasnt to long ago I could dress in the cutest clothes and I didnt have to worry about dirt maybe spitting up but dirt and mud!!! WOW this is going to be a tought task for someone who likes Callen to be "Mommies little model" lol......
Welp have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.













No comments:
Post a Comment