Today is one of those BiTtErSwEeT mommy moments although I know it will end in tears they will be happy tears. My Sweet Little Callen will no longer be going to Jane Jane's....not only has she been a sitter but she has been a friend and someone who has given me lots of insite on Callen and mommy things.....I know him moving to toddler daycare was inevitably going to happen and I know we will love Mrs Andrea (or Mimi) just as much but Jane Jane was Callens first babysitter that ever really gave him a chance.....I kow you say a "chance" what does she mean by that...prior to going to Jane Jane Callen flopped between one sitter and the next never really having a permenant place so it took him a while to get situated and feel safe and loved.....well now that it is time to leave I sit here in tears just thinking of how we will miss Jane.....let me tel you if there is one person I would choose to raise any and all of my children she would be at the top of my list!!! She is the best and as much as we are going to miss her it will just make me that much more excited when #2 arrives because we know Jane Jane will be in our lives for a LLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGG time. So with more LOVE then she will ever know we will miss Jane Jane although we know we will be seeing her quite often and she will always hold a special place in our hearts!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment