Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Moments

I sit hear with a heavy heart wanting to just write to you all via email.....but then I think WHO would want to read sad stuff I write today. So instead I am going to just but this one on the blog. I sat here this morning reading post of a baby who passed away at 38 weeks just before being born due to cord strangulation (pray for baby Aiden and his mommy). I could only imagine how hard that road is. As a mommy you carry your sweet little one for 9 months and anticipate the arrival and being able to hold them close for the rest of there life, loving them and letting them know just how special they are. Then for reasons unknown to man but all up to a higher power those little moments are taken away. Then I read that Miss Tuesday passed away from stage 4 cancer and I think what a strong little girl and how hard for her twin and 2 other siblings to understand WHY? For parents that see there children suffer it must be the worst pain to endure.

Dont get me wrong I try and not take a day for granted with anyone that I love.....but I do hold my little one a bit closer at night or take a moment longer to watch him sleep or cuddle in the morning. The present is all that we are gauranteed and if ever faced with the unforsaken I hope that I too am comforted and held close like all these other parents. I know there is a plan for all of us and just when is uncertain to those on earth......So hold you babies tighter tonight and PLEASE savor the moments because they are sooooo good and so amazing and our little ones are so preciouse!

No comments: