




Oh my....last night I had one of those moments with Callen. He was looking at me talking it up about who knows what and that is when I noticed.....yes hard to believe but the reality sunk in. He has the BIGGEST blueberry eyes I have ever seen. They are to die for and just take me away and are probably the reason he can bat them and get most of what he wants (or I am just a SUCKER). Either way last night he got a NEW nickname BLUEBERRY EYES. It is hard to believe in less then 2 months my sweet baby will be turning 2 YIKES! And just after that our sweet "princess baby" will arrive..... Time is flying and I must admit we are having way to much fun. Now we went back to the doctor yesterday and I have to admit the Princess is YES still a princess...part of me thought the tech maybe wrong but low and behold she is right on the money from the looks of it . So I guess reality better sink in I am better get some princess bows and start thinking about princess name YIKES!!! Honestly we are truely blessed and excited for all life has thrown our way and this sweet little girl is a beauty....her heart, bladder, kidneys and stomach are all looking wonderful and she has the cutest little hands that she likes to keep nestled by her face. We were able to get an amazing profile picture of her as well which makes us even more excited to meet her. We thank god daily for our abundant blessings and know once we are looking into her BIG eyes we will all feel our hearts skip a beat....and she too will have 2 boys wrapped her Daddy and Callen....so watch out because I assure you she will have one overprotective brother! hahahahaha that is once he gets past the jealous stage but I am hoping that he is going to be very loving and helpful because I know what a BIG OL heart that little boy has.













1 comment:
we need more pictures! :)
Post a Comment