


I must say I am completely obessed with this guy....oooops I ment completely in LOVE. I know, I know we went to the rodeo to get great shots with the animals....the lights and the millions of attractions and well we FAILED---- cant blame a boy who knows what he likes....and lets face it the John Deere booth aside from the rodeo was probably his FAVORITE. He liked the animals, he loved the steer roping and he was amazed by the fireworks before the concert and mommy got one song with him before he sacked out for the night. But I must tell you amidst all the FUN he was one heck of a trooper.....no nap and he made it till 9:30 is a great fun loving playin mood....dont get me wrong it helped that we had great company as Callen would tell you. And YES he did the infamous Davlin bat of the eyes...lol it is TOTALLY to die for just wait I feel some videoing coming on real soon.....
Well till later have a good one and ENJOY the weekend. Right now I am getting prepared for the dude turning 2...YIKES.....I just keep telling myself no tears, and that 2 will be an AMAZING year with lots of new changes....the biggest of those will be sister arriving...YIPEE
Well till later have a good one and ENJOY the weekend. Right now I am getting prepared for the dude turning 2...YIKES.....I just keep telling myself no tears, and that 2 will be an AMAZING year with lots of new changes....the biggest of those will be sister arriving...YIPEE













No comments:
Post a Comment