Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


Oh sweet little boy who made me a mommy......I could not thank you more! I sat here this morning thinking that was my last mother's day as a mommy of one and I must say it was a wonderful day spent with you and your daddy. You have taught me so much about myself and just what unconditional love is. There isnt a day or should I say second that goes by that you arent on the forefront of my mind--to be honest I long for the days to be over just so I can get home to you. Your kisses, your hugs, the way you want me to rub lotion on your toes and now your belly, the way you rub my arm while falling asleep, the way you say mommy......I could not imagine my life anyother way. I am blessed to have you in it and am blessed I will be able to turn my blessing of one sweet baby into two in just a few weeks. Thank you sweet one for making me a mommy and thanks for making my Mother's Day such a special day!!!!

No comments: