




You know I often get asked about my little man and words just cant describe him....however the other night sitting at the little league game I realized he is one BIG lover boy...Yes I know that can sound funny or silly but it is sooooo very true. He is about the biggest sweetheart I know and I only pray it continues when he is 16 years old...lol
At night he rubs my arm, gives me sweet kisses and Paisley too, blows sugars to his daddy and when his daddy is a bit jealous because I am getting the wrapped up in mommy's arms hugs Callen jumps down runs over and gives his daddy some LOVIN just as well. Now dont get me wrong this isnt always the case--he can throw a fit with the best of them, can be very demanding, prefers to spend all his time outside and it a typical little boy. AND lately he is also one DIRTY little boy......we scrub head to toe in the bath and when we are done it is multiple colors (in part thanks to the dreaded bath colors that he LOVES sooooo much). So in honor of my little boy who likes to stay dirty I am attaching some pictures of him running the bases at the ballpark last night!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment