Monday, July 27, 2009

Do you see what I see?

Today started as a rough one for sissy...neither her or I got much sleep last night. Then bright and early she got shots....as you can tell she was definately looking like a diva when we headed to the doctor!
We started with a little measuring and a weigh in.....she is now 20 1/2 inches, 15 inch head and weighing a whooping 9.3 lbs....way to go little girl. She is finally on the curve in all area except height which we have been informed is slow to cathc up in premies. Next came the shots and she was a pretty good trooper....following the visit we had a few errands to run.
Now do you see what I see?
Look closer.......
Here is the before.....................................
And here is the after.........


Now I know ear piercing isnt for everyone and some people may think what a mean mom to take her not yet 3 month old to have her ear pierced. But her daddy and I talked and we decided that the day she got shots and was already very uncomfortable would be the best day to get her ears done! She was a trooper yet she did let me know she DID NOT LIKE what I was having done. However she made it through like the little champ she is, plus she has been pricked more times in her first months of life then many of us in decades........And now she is snoozing away just like the angel she is! Hopefully the day will be smooth and fever free so this sweet girl.

Sweet, sweet baby!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awwww...yeah!!! She is so sweet! Can't wait to see her little studs!

Megs said...

She is gorgeous!! Where do you find those cute cute clothes!