I am beginning to wonder what kind of little kid we are creating....last night we went to put Callen to sleep (without a bath...gasp) and figured we would bathe him in the morning so he was ready for school. As we are laying down he says mommy bath? Then proceeds to say mommy itch need a bath, all while rubbing his legs saying "I itch"......I think we have created a bath monster. Because the child had not been anywhere not even outdoors. He just knows how to work us like you wouldnt believe. He would stay in there all night if we would let him and the sad thing is he doesnt mind the cold water one bit because he turned off the hot and was fillin it up with cold drinking the water and singing after I checked on Sissy who he did say could join him in the cold bath.....sissy passed she prefers a nice warm QUIET bath.

oh this boy rocks my world
2 comments:
He is so much fun! I wish we saw him more often as he is such a joy to be around! I love his little smile! :-)
Okay...where have I been? Living under a rock? I had no idea this blog even existed until today. I have been looking at the old one. I am so sorry.
I have caught up and the kiddos are cute as ever, of course. How awesome that Paisley is going to work with Mommy.
We need to catch up and I need to get your table cloth in the mail. I am so behind on EVERYTHING and back to work on Wednesday. What is a girl to do?
I am so glad I found this, I need to change it out on my blog too.
Post a Comment