With a heavy heart this morning I dropped Paisley off for her first official day of daycare. My heart has been heavy all day long just thinking about that sweet angel and missing her! I know she is in great hands but I just want to smell her sweet breath and cuddle with her because time is passing so quickly. The next two weeks she will be going on Tuesday and Thursday and then September 1st we start full-time.......WOW time flies when you are enjoying it and I have truely enjoyed every second of this sweet sweet baby. The biggest thing I have learned is dont take a second for granted and enjoy the moments...
Hope you are having a great day sweet baby and I know Miss Gina is taking extra special care of you.

2 comments:
The daycare drop off in the infant room was the hardest thing I did as a working mom. HUGS to you, Lauren!! I love how Paisley wore her bowband for her "first day of school." If that didn't just make my day....oh my gosh! Pass her over so I can nibble on her!! Too precious!
Shannon
YAY for BIG GIRL!!! I sure miss her already!
Post a Comment