Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's official....


After hours of baking last night and making homemade baby food it is official the girl has tried solids the first 3 bites were out of a jar so I could see consistency etc but after that it is mommy's home cooking that she will be getting. I wont say she in officialy eating them because that is NOT the case but we are hoping it changes over the next week and she adjust. Now I just haveto make some green veggies so her sweet skin doenst change colors...lol
Anyone wanna share washing advice it looks like I am going to need it!!

4 comments:

Megs said...

Natalie never ate jarred food except for some of the fruits (peaches and pears) I made everything for her. I plan on doing the same for Emery.

Anonymous said...

I keep a bottle of shout by the hamper and spray the girls clothes when they go in the hamper. I usually wash once a week, and almost always they come clean the
1st time. -Misty

Shannon said...

Hello! I just received the book Super Baby Food and it is so good so far. I really hope to be able to make West's baby food. :)

I got the frame above the desk at a local store called Arty Crafty but if you want to search on line for it, the brand is Creative Co-Op.

Anonymous said...

shout works wonders...just soak the clothes good.