Friday, November 6, 2009

These TWO....


Paisley looks like "MOM ANOTHER PICTURE" and Callen "Cheeeese Ok I'm DONE"

You know I have and brother and while I LOVE him dearly I never remember being little and sharing a love like my two share--even though I know we did I see pictures and here stories but when you get older and the brother is YOUNGER the rotteness takes over and it did for a while but that sweet brother of mine that I grew up with and that sweet brother of mine that I raised make me realize how important sibilings are!!


These two are the best of buds he loves her kisses her, HATES when she cries, helps with her, calls her a brother (until I say OK sissy can have ALL your toys then), shows her the ropes, sings to her and he is her #1 teacher because this girl watches EVERYTHING that brother of hers does. If she can see him she is watching him if she can hear him she is looking for him and until 3 days ago he was the ONLY one to have EVER made her laugh (but now mommy has accomplished that task too). There isnt a day that goes by that I dont thank god for his wonderous blessings he knew Callen needed to be our first child and as I tell Callen when god made you he made something special he gave you lots of love, a pinch of patience, a dash or daring, an ounce of character, a cup of stubborness( oh the list goes on and on but GOD made this kid something ELSE) . He has placed us two blessings in a perfect age gap for our family of 4 and he made us a precious patient sister who since the day she was born lets us know she WANTS and needs to be noticed and is to never be outdone by her brother. God made her bubble, kissable, the happiest babe on the planet, a little tooter when it comes to sleeping, a open heart to all and although she maybe little trust me this girl carries her own. The most important thing that he did for our family of 4 was he built a love that is beyond measure for all of us in the perfect order and at the perfect time.....God took care of our family of 4 and graced us with just what we needed and little boy to love and a little girl and an amazing adventure we dont take lightly--he works in AMAZING ways and brings each family JUST what they need so relish in his grace and be thankful to the man above! I know we are beyond measure!

No comments: