Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little Hands


These little hands are growing soooo fast it seems I cant keep up. However they have been bringing home the most wonderful goodies...This day those little hands were sharing rocks. 2 weekends ago I picked Callen up from school and he was sooo excited he couldnt get his little hands in his jackets fast enough to show me the goodies he had collected. It was at least a hundred little sticks all about the same size--- he informed me it was "candy" and he was so proud. When we got home he couldnt wait to share his candy goodies wiht everyone....His little imagination is priceless and his generosity and caring is beyond any words I can come up with. He is compasionate about what he does and yet there is a side of him that still needs nuturing and re-assurance (and I am ok with that). He is one little dude with a mind and an attitude all of his own and I am soooo glad to call him mine and while he is growing soooo fast I am enjoying being one of his favorite people because i know in due time he wont want ANYTHING to do with momma!! Till then thank you sweet boy for using those little hands to capture my heart--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :)