Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Moving---

Well I have been MIA and trust me when I say it is NOT by choice-- however as many of you know we are moving!! I am up to my eyeballs in boxes, affraid they will tumble at any time onto my babies heads.....my sweet little ones are missing there toys, there belongings and there space. But no worries I am coming back and will play a mean round of catch up-SOON!! Till then I will try and wrangle the boxes and hope the hubs leaves them where they are placed because many are to not be unpacked and some are labeled for new homes and some are for donation....and maybe just maybe there is a big enough one I can crawl into and label for vacation---wonder how long it would take them to find me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move!! Very excited to see the progress with the new home construction. Yay!!!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Wish I could give you all a hand!! That is a HUGE job. You will sleep well with all that lifting and carrying. HUGS!