Saturday, July 17, 2010

P-I-G-T-A-I-L-S

I have never been more excited in my life to see my sweetest little darling sporting PIGTAILS... I have been wanting to try it for sometime and before church Sunday I decided to go for it!!!

Sweet P Pigtails looked great on you and thank you for not immediatley ripping the bows out and humoring mommy for a while.

Making faces at everyone--- this is P's enfamous wrinkled nose

Getting some baby loving---oh how she loves her little cousins
Checking out the breakfast goodies wiht Uncle David--hmmm what is a girl to pick
This little PIGGY

2 comments:

Laura Ann said...

So cute and funny. You crack me up girl. I use to love when I got to start putting Emma's hair in pigtails too. The things that put a smile on our face these days. Take advantage of it while you can, Emma now tell me she does not want a bow or her hair pulled up.

I hope all is well with you and your family Lauren.

Kimberly said...

I LOVED her pigtails!! She is so precious!