Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sealed in Tight??

Well this is a much delayed update from last week....it is official we are foamed into our home. I have to admit that foam stuff is pretty cool. I didnt have to worry about the kids touching it or checking it out and wonder if they were going to itch.....because it doenst cause itchness...lets hope it does its job and what it is cracked up to be because I prefer a nice cool house in the summer and a nice snug, warm house in the fall...this year my fall will have a crackling fireplace...oh my the excitement builds!!

The exterior is DONE...besides my posts and lighting and of couse the obvious landscaping!!But soon....we are onto the inside infact today we should be 90% SHEETROCKED yes your heard me right I am that far behind on blogging and I have NO pictures for almost a week now. Today a new leaf I promise.


Right now I am sitting here pondering doors...anyone have suggestions there as they make and endless aray of doors.

As you can tell we had fun chekcing out the house. They boys as always left with souveniours not to sure what they do with them but they are sure proud when they find them.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura Ann said...

Looks like things are moving right along for you guys. The house is beautiful and I can not wait to see if finished. Keep us posted.

Kimberly said...

It looks SO GREAT! Can't wait to see it in person!