Friday, May 20, 2011

Let's Play a Game....

Of Catch up....


Ready


Set

Gooooooooo

Ok really lets face it this momma is BEHIND, BEHIND, BEHIND and this blog is feeling the effects. So I am going to try and play catch up for a bit in hopes that by the end of the weekend we are talking about Sassy little P's party ;) yes I did wink on that.

The beginning of this month brought excitement and tears....the softball team started the playoffs with devistating news of a loss of a friend, classmate, teammate and fighter. That day me and my babies went to the game and let me be the 1st to tell you those girls on the field played there hearts out, never would you have known a player lost her sister that very morning, a team lost a team mate, and friends lost their friend....they played with heart and for a cause and I know that those girls will never forget that game!


Incredible just hardly describes what was felt!!!


Congrats girls on a fabulous WIN

No comments: