Time has just slipped by and lets face it last week blogger was having some issues but I am officially back in the saddle and ready for some post....
Now for those of you who think P just cooperates with me and lets me take all the cute adorable pictures I want...let me set you straight for every good shot (like on her invitation) we get 100 crazy shots. And that day we got 1 shot before she was up to something....
See you can tell in her eyes she is thinking at first I thought she was being shy or trying to eat her hand because it was way padt dinner time.....until.......
Then you can tell she was definately up to something
And before I can stop her
It is all OVER......

and these are the 5 pictures we got lucky for me the 1st on I took was the ONLY good one!!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment