2 weekends ago I had a baby shower for our dear friend and photographer Kassie..... the last few months she has been through so much that I wanted her to take the time slow down and enjoy the last moments of her pregnancy. They lost their home in a fire 2 months ago and trying to rebuild while pregnant with little kids can be soo stressful. SO that day we celebrated her and baby Hicks that will be joining us in now 7 days!! and YES our house is on countdown
Kassie I wish you all the joy and happiness I am forever blessed with your friendship and the friendship of your boys with my little guy. We anxiously await this sweet new bundle and I am still determined one day P is going to date one of your sweet guys ;) hehehehhee
All the best in your new journey!!













1 comment:
Beautiful attention to detail on a magnificent and special occasion. Gorgeous! Best wishes to the sweet Hicks family as they eagerly await the arrival of baby #3. <3
Post a Comment