Ok I have FINALLY settled on the BIG wall in the playroom and everything is in place for the incredible pieces of art to arrive--- I proimise you a BIG view once they are all hanging in a straight line but until then.....a sneaky peek!!
Of course Callens has all 4 years of his pictures Paisley's too has 4 pictures but we will ultimately change out with her 3 year pics and her 3 year pics. I cannot wait to see them arrive at the door step because the jpeg file I dont think does alot of justice. But you will get a little idea of what is to come!
Of course Callens has all 4 years of his pictures Paisley's too has 4 pictures but we will ultimately change out with her 3 year pics and her 3 year pics. I cannot wait to see them arrive at the door step because the jpeg file I dont think does alot of justice. But you will get a little idea of what is to come!













No comments:
Post a Comment