Let me warn you I have NO pictures for this post... but I have to document the moment.
I can proudly day that for the 1st time ever Callen has spent the night away with friends by choice!! He has never stayed at a friends house he has always let me know that he would call when he was ready to come home. But Saturday night it was different he never said he was going to call, he never hesitated and he even told me mom I will see you tomorrow. Of course I had my doubts but SUnday morning when I woke at 6:20 my immediate reaction was I missed the call-- but low and behold no missed call. Callen offcially spent the night at Brady's house-- with Brady and Luke.
I have to admit he has stayed away from us for maybe a handful of time with family and but you know the 1st official sleepover away from home I must document-- silly to some yes but a memory for me.
Callen I am so proud of you everyday you are growing in new ways and you never cease to amaze me you are my 1st sweet baby, the once who is ever so cautious, the one who wants to verify things 10 times just so that you are sure, the one who tends to be a bit needy at times and you are most defiantely growing into a wonderful young boy. No longer a toddler -- I see daily the strides you are taking and look forward to the journey we will share ahead
Sweet love little guy













1 comment:
That is a BIG BIGGG step for your big boy!!!! WAY TO GO!!!
Post a Comment