Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This is how we ride the picker...


Ride the picker...

Ride the picker...



As you can tell they like to make funny faces on the window of Daddy's cotton picker. While we had a blast picking cotton we are glad to see it go because it means fall is alomost upon us and for any of you living in Texas you know it means a bit cooler weather.


This year Paisley was at the age she could sit on her own and I am telling you my little pricess LOVED riding the picker of course she only made it a round or two before she was out like a light (man I need to learn the trick). Callen of course likes to get into the technical side- what is this? what does that do? and so forth-- lets just say daddy had his hands FULL. It has been a wild ride this harvest and we are glad to see it come and go and ready to see what the remainder of the year brings ( I am still rooting for a fall crop- and daddy thinks I am NUTS)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of these days Aunt Shannon is going for a ride with all her kiddos (from TX and PA) in that awesome tractor. I can't wait!! Just keep is below 110 degrees for me, pretty please! xx