Tuesday, August 30, 2011

You know that saying....

I was once lost but now I am found..... after a horrible encounter with blogger and it taking away ALL my post from 2007 I am now realizing just how much this blog means to me. Especially at 9 at night when Callen crawls in my lap and want me to read stories of when he was a baby....YES that is when I noticed 2007 was gone in panic mode I search and aided HELP and nothing. So today I vow to blog not for me but for my sweet babies. I want to savor the moments and be able to read the post and be in that moment of time. YES this is a commitment and as busy as I get this is something I enjoy and last night CALLEN enjoyed too. So here is to blogging and getting back into the swing of things!!

No comments: