A few weeks ago we hit the road and headed to Lake Buchannan for a family reunion.... And boy oh boy did we have fun. On the way ther wehad a larger traffic delay which resulted in us playing as many games as we could come up with alone with singing loads of songs.
Paisley wanted her sweet Henley to ride in style so she quickly stripped her down and re-dressed her over and over whcih kept her entertained for quite some time. The little man on the other hand was not thrilled at ALL..... that is until we got there because once we arrived I dont think I saw my sweet Callen for almost 24 hours straight (which is not something that happens on a regualr basis). He even went canoing with Uncle Daniel ALONE. I was so proud of him for picking up with my littlest cousins and my cousins littles like they were all the best of friends. Lets just say the trip home sunday consisted of a LONG nap because he went from sun up to well past sun down.Yes he posed for this picture--- can you tell he had asked 945 times are we there yet? ;)
Of course I have a few more pictures to post of the fun had and the wonderful company-- lets just say my cousin that was like my baby doll when I was 13 is a stunning young lady and I am sooo proud of her and her sisters. It was quite fun getting to hang out with then like I am 20 again ;)hehehehehehe













No comments:
Post a Comment