Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sweet Sick Girl

Today Paisley has been a sick little girl ;( we took her into the doctor and she was spunky and sassy for a bit but her eyes said she just didnt feel like herself. She loved getting to high five her doctor and show her nurses that she knows her colors quite well. Of course when it came to her actual appointment where they checked her out she was none to interested. In fact she prefered to tell Miss Rachel that she could look in her dolls mouth and nose.
At the end of the day we were put on antibiotics to ensure her sinus's dont turn into an infection. Tonight I gave her medicine and I will be the 1st to admit she is a bit liker her momma NOT a medicine taker. Of course after 3 tries she is keeping her medicine down(yes she is a gagger). She has been quite attached to having momma by her side today and her sweet baby doll Henley-- needless to say her totes her Henley everywhere and Chris and I joke she is like our 3rd child.
Soo here is to better feeling days and to get our spunky funky P back and these allergies AWAY!! All to welcome a cold front Thursday that will start this cycle all over again (got to love allergy season)
..........................Up next a recap of the last month-- sit back and get ready it is going to be a wild and quick ride while we get this blog back on track

2 comments:

Megs said...

That doll is adorable! Where djd you get that..and MISS P is Precious..Love how she named her doll Henley!!

Brandi said...

cutest doll outfit ever! I'm so sad that Addison didn't like her Bambo!!!!!I have an AG doll ready for her bday, sad!!!!