To look alot like CHRISTMAS
I wanted to share with you my favorite tree-- it has been with us since we were married and each year it changes just a bit. This year I added ribbon and I LOVE the look. I also LOVE that is sits in my front window and you can see its glow from the street.
I wanted to share with you my favorite tree-- it has been with us since we were married and each year it changes just a bit. This year I added ribbon and I LOVE the look. I also LOVE that is sits in my front window and you can see its glow from the street.
Now meet my newest addition--- see these letters served a BIG purpose for our upcoming Christmas Cards but I have to say they are a great fit in our breakfast area
WISHING YOU ALL A BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON













No comments:
Post a Comment