Monday, November 14, 2011

Stop, Stand Still, Smile...

That is what you often hear when I am trying to get a picture of this sweet girls she is as busy as they come. Always thinking she has to tend to something or better yet SOMEONE....

You can see by this picture she was not going to COOPERATE at all dont those eyes just shout "you are trying to take my picture again...havent you gotten the hint"

Lets just say I am still holding out and am trying my hardest to capture the little moments but with my girl she is jsut not into posing right now.

Paisley is also very into MATCHING--- she likes her clothes to match her suckers and is VERY particualr about her shoes (yesterday she insisted on wearing purple which she doesnt have) of course eventually I got her to settle in her way and agree to a different color but let me tell you she is strong-willed.

No comments: