You know the old saying blink and you'll miss it... well I THINK I can see how easy that happens. My little sassy P is no longer a baby nor a toddler. She is a very outspoken 3 year old who most definately beats to her own drum. And where to start on my 5 year old... really 5 years flew by and we are knocking on the door to kinder. I will say he is my little nuturer cares for everyone, worries, thinks ahead and plans and can remember and keep a schedule in his head for days!!! I always say when cann is around I dont need a schedule because I tell it to him one time and he remembers it PERFECTLY. Prime example this weekend we pull into Austin (he wants to get school shoes ) I say ok lets make 2 stops then lunch then we will get shoes... at each store he gentle reminds us one one more then lunch.... trust me he can keep you in LINE.
So like I mentioned we got school shoes this weekend well I ALWAYS let Callen choose... of course I quickly noticed him mgoing back and forth. Little did I realize his brain was hard at work. He really wanted the tie shoes but he was worried he wouldnt be able to tie them and was insistant he would only get them for school if he could tie them.... at the end of the decision process he got the tie shoes and from Saturday on he has been tying and un tying and practicing and learning 2 different ways to tie.... He almost has it 100% and I couldnt be more proud because he sets a plan puts it into action and accomplished it. Of course durning the process Paisley quickly reminds us she will never need to know how to tie shoes because she will always wear TOMS.... ahhh that girl happy go lucky. Between you readers and myself I have noticed that she is starting to tell me she is going to BIG school I think reality of not having her Callen is setting in because lets face it these two are the best of buds... I assured her she will be just fine and that she too will be the BIG kid and will see Callen everyday after school.
Let me tell you these moments are precious to me and I can see how fast they slip away trust me when I say I dont want to miss a THING!!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment