2 weekends ago we had a cousin fun day. This was special because we hadnt seen Kayden in a while as he has been with his dad and lets face it we miss him! Plus Callen got to spend the entire weekend with him which is a BIG 1st in our house.
I think everyone had a great time although Aunt Kim and Uncle David never said either way if they were good and they would do it again hahahahahhaha. I am hoping Callen was behaved
Sunday we had a family lunch and it was so much F-U-N. The kids played in the backyard, upstairs, and then before it was time to go they had sprinklers and slip and slides out. Lets just say it was kiddie paradise
I think the pictures say they were quite excited to all be spending the day with each other. Thanks Aunt Kim and Uncle David for hosting!!













No comments:
Post a Comment