Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When all goes SOUTH...

Well, I have found myself wondering what do you do when everything goes wrong.....Bad crops, screaming kids, not enough ours in the day, crazy work schedules, no one to help (cause daddy has crazy harvest hours), a little dude that is DEFINATELY in his terrible 2's and a sweet girl that ALWAYS wants to eat.


Truth is Callen summed up what I have been wanting to do for days the other night on the ride home from the farm. Paisley was crying because she was hungry and Callen hates to hear her cry and usually gives her her Paci or sugars...but straped into carseats what is a boy to do. Take a look.....look closer.... YOU COVER YOUR EARS AND FALL FAST ASLEEP....

~ Do yall think mommies could do this? NOPE not that easy I hate hearing my kids cry but gotta love what they do when it all goes South!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new blog look is so awesome!!! I love it!!
Cute pics of your gorgeous babes, too. :0)

Shannon