This was my conversation with my sweet 2 year old last night....
Callen: MOM whatcha doing?
Mom: Making a stick for Nannies work party!
Callen: What party?
Mom: The one where Nannie is giving away the gator and tractor.
Callen: Oh yeah--- NOT MY GATOR.....
Mom: No Callen NOT you GATOR the one at Nannie's house for her work
Callen: Oh YEAH the gator and tractor....
Mom: Yes Callen that gator and tractor
Callen: Mom
Mom: Yes Callen
Callen: I am gonna win that TRACTOR.....
Mom: We will see Callen I hope you win but if you dont we will be happy for whom ever wins--
Callen: YEAH-- I am happy see my happy stickers (he gets happy stickers when he is good eats well etc and has to have 5 before he can go to the football game on Fridays and keep in mind he can LOOSE stickers as well)
Mom: Yes Callen you are happy 1 more sticker to go and we can go to the game tomorrow
Callen: Ok Mom need help with your stick - I'll get the corn
Mom: Thanks Callen
Ahhhh I love this kid....he is strongwilled like you wouldnt believe, kind hearted, LOVES to do for others, LOVES his sister like no tomorrow in fact last night they feel assleep holding hands (melt my heart), stubborn like a mule but you know what when the day is said and done GOD made this kid something special--- I often say he should have been my last and not my first because he can test me like no other but when it all boils down--if he was my last and not my first I would not appreciate what I have! 2 Precious babes that are totally different personalities that weigh eachother out like you wouldnt believe and as a mom you have to LOVE that.....so similar yet so opposite...Thanks Callen for making my a mommy!! And Thanks Paisley to making my a mommy again and a mommy of a princess (because you are definately that)-- I LOVE you two to the MOON AND BACK!
Hello world!
1 year ago













No comments:
Post a Comment