
Go ahead GASP and think she is one of those MOMS---Let me start by saying YES I am.... I choose to let my kids help me cook!
Last night we decided to make cupcakes for Callen's class at school unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it they dont really celebrate Halloween as a holiday because he goes to a church type school---and I am OK with that because he learns more religion stuff that to me is more valuable then Halloween. But being the MOM I am I decided to ask if I could bring treats for the kids this Friday and they allowed me to which we are thankful. See I want to instill in my children the LOVE for doing for others and not expecting a thing in return because LORD knows we are blessed beyond measure--a loving family, healthy children, a home to live in--this list is abundant and I am GREATFUL for what we have because I know it could be soooo much less. So last night Callen and I decided we were going to make cupcakes for his class a way he could do something special for others....

Callen was a GREAT helper in every sense---pouring water, cracking eggs, measuring and stirring. THANKS LITTLE DUDE!!!

Can you tell the intensity----he was soo into making cupcakes for his friends and although he wanted soooo badly to eat them he waited and today will savor the moment when he gets to share cupcakes with his friends and eat that special one.
He was PROUD and I was PROUD of him for so willingly doing for others even though in the end he too will be rewarded last night it was ALL about his friends.
Afterwards he did get to lick the icing and that was a BIG TREAT for him!!!














1 comment:
way too cute!!!
Post a Comment