Friday, October 16, 2009

Picking Pumpkins....



We headed out Wednesday night so that Callen could pick him and sissy a pumpkin.....they were precious pumpkins just right for a 2 year old. And let me tell you this boy LOVES his pumpkins.....he was so thoughtful in picking out sissy's pumpkin and Kayden a pumpkin. Our new routine when we get home is for him to tell me which pumpkin is who's.......


Hmmm let's find just the right pumpkins


Picking Kayden's Pumpkin

And yes I know the pictures of sissy are getting few and far between but normall I am stealing all her sugars rather then snapping her picture but this weekend that is going to change!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What about Aunt Nay a pumpkin...haha!

Megs said...

How cute! I wish we had a pumpkin patch here!! :(

Kimberly said...

That is so sweet...Kayden loves his pumpkin! Sending love over the miles...