I have to tell you while Callen's 3rd birthday was celebrated 4.5 months late we had an amazing party with dear family and friends and thus far I think it has been his best birthday EVER..

We celebrated at Nannie and Popo's and thank them ever so much for all there hard work and efforts to make this party a HUGE success.
The day started off sketchy with a rush trip to the doctor for a massive reaction Callen had.. as he referred to it as " polka dots" and let me tell you I am glad to let you know they are all gone and we opted against the high dose of steriods the we were prescribed to start yesterday because my poor boy has been on 3 antibotics in the last month and I feel like medicine to him was becoming the norm... but lets save all this for another time..back to the P-A-R-T-Y
Originally the party was going to be Cookie Moster and Elmo..but when I pushed it back so far I decided to go with the Firecracker theme because all of you know Callen is most defiantely my firecracker child. He is the fire in our house, the sparkle in our eyes and the pop of the party. He actualy enjoyed helping on everything for the party from the Big ole' truck, to the party favors to picking out the sparklers.
So let me start this show with a few party set up pictures





















3 comments:
so cute!
You need to be a professional party planner. Your attention to detail is fabulous!!!!!! Love the theme!!!!
SJA
Happy belated Birthday little man. I hope you had a POPPIN good time.
Great job on the party Mommy, the theme was so cute.
I hope all is well with you guys, can hardly wait to see updates on the casa.
Post a Comment