While standing--except take those 1st few steps... but trust me this girl can stand and dance, stand and clap, stand and not fall while her head is on the ground upside down, stand and patty-cake....I am telling you there are NO ways in which she cant stand except maybe one legged...AND except walking while standing...now walking on her knees a whole other story ;) she has that down to a science and I have never seen anything like it!!

See that face 100% attention getter!!
Up, up and turnaround
One step forward...hahaha she tricked you
and around again---with blocks in her hands the boys had given her
and back around for another tease













1 comment:
Lauren, she is so cute and I love the little faces she makes. She will take off when she is ready. One thing about little girls, they have minds of their OWN! You think Callen is a mess, just wait...it is coming and the drama NEVER stops, but we would not trade it for the world. I think she is loving all the attention she is getting, I would too. Have a great day friend.
Say a prayer for us, this Mommy returns to work in the morning after being off 6 weeks, my kids are going to be in SHOCK!
Post a Comment