Wednesday, December 15, 2010

C-Man's Room





Of course there are not many changes with his room. As we all know this room is one of my favorites in the house and there was NO way I was changing any of his decor up. We did move his map he got for his 1st X-mas into his room since we went with a different theme for the playroom considering his last playroom was a closet and the map was all that really fit ;)
His bedding I have loved form the beginning and the old cars and trucks carry that vintage feel that I LOVE.... the biggest change in this room is that it has someone sleeping in it-- in fact last night he said "momma I am ready for bed...let's go to my room and snuggle me in" bud you got it anytime!!!
And as worried as I was about his piece of furniture for his bathroom I have to tell you I LOVE it-- his area is perfect-- not a thing I would change. Shhhh I still have a hard time with the white in P's bathroom but the only way to coordinate the 2 was do his in one stripe color hers in the other and it works it really does but white just seems so bland to me ;)

Now we still have lots to go on his walls and getting it just right but we are close-- again if mommy would unpack a few more boxes we would be there!!

No comments: