Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Request

Lately I have been getting lots of request about seeing pictures of the house or coming by to see it. Of course it is no where near complete, in fact if you look closely you will still see tags of P's tree, plastic wrapping on the dining room chandy, a 1/2 made bed in Callen's room and all sorts of other things. However we are getting there and a little closer each day of course no need to remind me we have a long way to go...in fact if I get brave enough I will send you a picture of the garage it looks like a bomb went off (seriously it is completely embarassing)... of course I plan to someday get it under control-- baby steps. SO with out further hesitation a few pics of little Miss Prissy Pots room...and NO there are none of her bed because her comforter is MISSING in the heap of boxes--hopefully soon to be found.

Remember this-- her present from Mommy and Daddy for her 1st birthday-- lets just say this piece is and eye catcher and just stunning in her room....of course I still dont know how it matches PERFECTLY since the only color we knew at that time for her new room was her doll hutch and the teal blue...lets just say I "heart" this piece and am so glad I had it done for her!!

Ohhh dont look too close at that bed-- we have pillows just no bedding hmm still pondering where that may be...I love this and loved it from the moment I layed eyes on it in Pottery barn-- thanks Aunt Peggy for the gift card for P it is PERFECT in everyway for her room!!

Sassy's vintage Christmas tree--- yes the tags have now been cut off-- I nust say I loved this tree last year and love it even more in her new room this year-- perfect , vintagey (is that a word ), love!!

No onto this glory-- I was a piece that caught my eye on my way to Worrington of course the 1st time I passed it up thinking WHERE will it go..then I got home and my mind got to stirring and I really regreted not taking the plunge in fact I just knew it was gone-- luckily the builder needed a few more corbels soooo guess what fate was on my side and I brought her home with me....again perfect in her room

Her little lady and cute little hairbow holder


Little Divas vanity area---

course there is a BIG ugh oh you cant see-- in fact this whole room is soon to change-- P is getting a new top for her vanity as we believe the electrician used it as his ladder to hang her light--ughhh oh and it is cracked perfectly down the middle-- but accidents happen of course I want the light light top and that is hard to find ;)

No comments: