Shhhh there is a upcoming party to decorate some cookies and last night my little cookie elves worked their hearts out. I am ever so greatful for the laughs, the memories, the mess and of course the YUMMY cookies!!
This undertaking has been HUGE while a party is always fun to plan this one has required we get out act together in lighting speed-- boxes unpacked, things put away, getting life situated and shockingly we are getting there-- thank you to all the helping hands from the playmates to the movers each person has been a BIG help
As you can tell this cookie making process took a meeting of the minds and during the process I think Callen learned a few choice words-- thank you to those who taught my 3 year old to say "cr$%" OR for the fact when we cut cookies he say "erererer" of course I might add that for him this was the treat of all treats...he had Carlie, Kendall, Kelcie, Chad and later Uncle Carl-- of course I bribbed them all with Potato soup and cookie making (next time they will RUN like crazy little chickens)

We had our recipe extrodinaire- KENDALL
We had our expert cookie cutter- KELCIE
And we had our incredible cookie baker- CARLIE
What they also had was one little helper who was hands on- CALLEN
And in the end we had one happy crew
Even with the Flour on their faces and all
And of course I was behind the camera while my husband reminded me that not everyone likes cameras in there faces at all times "Yes dear I know but ohhh the memories"













No comments:
Post a Comment